Training can sometimes to relegated to the category of ‘pain-in-the-butt’ we have to do. However if you think training is a luxury you might want to check out these stats.
According to Bersin & Associates, organizations which have a learning culture and actually do invest in empowering and training their employees actually realize fantastic results like:
- Reduced costs by 75%
- Increased productivity by 96%*
- Improved customer satisfaction 94%*
- Attained 89% market leadership*
Of course not every organization has the wherewithal to actually begin to do training. To these organizations, we recommend downloading this free e-course on the strategic impact of training (go to www.eleapsoftware.com/free-training-resources) . It includes a step by step guide to how you can begin the conversation in your organization.
* “High-Impact Learning Culture: The 40 Best Practices for an Empowered Enterprise“, Bersin & Associates
You have procrastinated as long as you can but now it seems you have reached the end of the road. Your compliance and audit department is calling for reports, results and documentation to prove that your organization’s training and human resources are being taken care of.
What to do?
- Start somewhere – most people like to get the whole plan mapped out, fleshed out and fully evaluated 3 ways from Thursday before they even put said actual plan to paper. But you just need to start somewhere. Start something.
- Leverage resources – there are many online resources to help you get started. Start with a simple Google search.
- Select a partner or program that enables you to make and fix early mistakes. I am talking about a system that allows month to month payment. There’s no need investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in a program if you are not sure of all the needs your organization might have.
Lastly, check out tools like the eLeaP management training system. Because you have the chance to create, track and manage your own training and e-learning, without any additional software needed, this system could help get you moving in the right direction. Make this the year you get off dead center and get your training and employee development process started.
In the midst of a serious recession, there is a tendency in some organizations to cut back on management training and skills development. This could not be more ill advised or ill conceived. You need your management team functioning at full capacity — because believe it or not, the competition is not resting.
In times past management training required serious time and scheduling issues. Not anymore. Use web-based management training technologies like the eLeaP Management Training Software System to easily create, host and track management and organization-wide training and e-learning. Its cheap, easy and it really works.
eLeaP also boast a full library of management training courses and other e-learning classes that folks can complete at their own time. Some of their e-learning management training courses at www.eleapcourses.com
To give a free preview of eLeaP, go to www.eleapsoftware.com or call them at 877-624-7226.